Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clarity: Part 1

Heaven is not the way you may think. Heaven is, and forever will be a battleground. What humans forget is that we are all God's creation, including angel's. There are threats on God's life on a daily basis. Heaven is the epicenter of turmoil shrouded in the illusion of a peaceful place. Just as any leader on earth, God is challenged in his position of power and he surrounds himself with only the most loyal of angel's. Fortresses outnumber gardens. God's palace is hidden in a maze of traps and thick cloud. Sword and shield protect because hatred resides even in heaven.Angel's age, time has its effect on us just as it does on all of you. My age shows on my face. I have the appearance of a human in his 30's, sometimes I feel older. Angel's die just as all of God's creatures do. Once an angel dies they are cast back into the nothingness where all is created, this is called limbo. God can control death when it comes to those that have not finished serving their purpose; we are all created for a purpose, even angel's. My purpose is everlasting which sometimes feels like a curse.


It must be said that I do exist. I am neither what is written or whispered, I am feared. Myth will have me as a little boy who brings together two lovers but my true identity is one much darker. I am the vengeance and the wrath. I am what makes lovers kill and countries war. I am unbridled fury which is unleashed on those who do not abide by God's love. I tip the scales to what the lord sees as fit. I was born not to create love rather to enforce it. I have killed and I have hated just as God's creations have and I am good at it. In myth I was born from the God of war and the Goddess of love. In truth I am both, created from nothingness by the hand of God. I was the first thing created on the very first day and I will be the last thing destroyed when the Lord sees fit. For it is my ability to enforce all beings love for God that keeps balance and without me there will be chaos.


We are all at the end of times. There will be no herald to relay the information to future generations. There will be nothing but emptiness and peace. This is the beginning of it all because of my love for her, my Psyche

1 comment: